Celebrate Your Blessings Daily!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Revel in all things positive...you always have a choice!

So, two years ago I was posting my third anniversary for my locks and it is pretty unbelievable that time passes so suddenly and my inspiration for keeping them has grown even more.  After five years, I can't imagine living without natural hair and so thankful the concept became a reality for sharing through a single blessed individual's idea.
I have analyzed that the longer we experience this existence called life, we can choose to participate or eliminate in learning and expanding our growth while building healthy memories to keep us moving forward. 
Positive energy is powerful especially when you envision the possibilities in your daily routine.  I have watched people around me take their dreams and turn them into reality [even for just a moment in time] by knowing and seeing themselves in that moment.  I am always looking for little miracles to happen to those I truly care about and when I see them, I have to remind them that we talked about that happening, that development, that manifestation, that warrants itself phenomenal.  When we forget to acknowledge these things, we place ourselves under the spell of vanity and forget that there is a power much higher and magical than our human hands could ever put together so perfectly. 
I praise all of the gifts that I have received and the network of loved ones that continue to support me even if they don't always agree with my choices.  It's all about free will and that's what makes being a creation of God so perfect.  We always have a choice.
It's also important to remember not get disheartened when those choices may lead us in a direction where we may have to experience solitude, changing our path and a different association and changed network of souls.  Sometimes, even our own family members can take us off course and embrace us only if we conform to relationships that are unhealthy and damaging.  I witness more and more accounts of children (mostly once entered into adulthood) who abandon their parents.  Then parents who gloat in their children's adulthood and cease teaching and caring for their welfare.  And most saddening, couples who believe that living a mediocre lifestyle of acceptance, toleration of entrapment and not believing in soul mates is the same as accepting God's will to live in matrimony.  But then there is the alternative and all scenarios take hard work, commitment and the ability to recognized the truth.  You don't have to live any other life except the one that the Universe delivers in harmony but you may have to turn your back on some damaging personalities that you may have mistaken as friends and loved ones.  An individual's position does not make them bound to you in that position if they are hurting you or making you question your love of self.  If it feels right, it is...if it is painful, you need to safely work your way out and remove yourself.
Life is simple...keep love and light in it, create your Earthly family that will bring joy in your experience and thank God for his graces and miracles, especially the ones you learn to manifest!
Peace to all and revel in all things positive,
Chelle E

No comments:

Post a Comment