Celebrate Your Blessings Daily!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hilarious Dream Experience...

While relaxing in the afternoon with D, I enjoy nestling my head into his chest as he takes a quick nap before going to work. As he's drifted into slumber, I find comfort in listening to his heartbeat and cradled in the warmth of his skin. Gently, he pulls me closer to him and I feel even more secure and loved...and in a fleet of seconds, I feel his legs jolting as if he is running in his dream. I look up and carefully, not to startle him from his dreamy moment, I ask him lovingly, "Where are you running sweetie?" Smiling and with his eyes still closed, he grins and pleasingly drawls, "I made a touch down..." and when he looked down at me starting to transition from fantasy to reality, I softly giggle and said, "So, my head was your football?" We died laughing!

1 comment: