Celebrate Your Blessings Daily!

Saturday, May 22, 2010


In October of 2007, I decided with the guidance of my younger sister, to enter into unknown territory of wearing natural hair. For the past 10 or so years, I experimented in so many types of hair styles that I can't even imagine that I convinced myself that I actually had an original look.
I can't even tell you how changing to natural hair (of any kind) gives you an inspirational courage like no other cosmetic change can even attempt to battle.
All the time that I spent on doctoring, covering, altering and damaging my already struggling hair, I now have time to spend reflecting, educating and uplifting my new individual personality.
Spending so much money in the destruction of what the Matrix so accurately characterized as a creation of my digital self or in other words, what I wanted everyone else to perceive me as, I was beginning to run out of disguises.

No comments:

Post a Comment